Formless Trailer Formless Trailer

Pretty good. Dont get why half of the band-aid guys use dildos for weapons

HatsOffMedia responds:

Yeaaaah, those are just sticks or club thingies...

The Artist The Artist

Whiny... Everyone has a job. I get paid shit money to work hard. I don't get paid to do something I enjoy, but I still have to pay all of my money to bills and such. The cost of living doesn't factor into the value of your product. You need to assess your outlook on life and what you expect to get out of it. Maybe get a day job to fill in all the time your not drawing one logo in 30 days.

NCH responds:

its more or less an exaggerated dramatization of a possible scenario shown to paint the situation some people may be facing something similar but not to that degree portrayed in the animation.

Mario Kart 8 is Great Mario Kart 8 is Great

the turtle... drowned

Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

YOU cant fire ME!!!!!

I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Liked the concept

Its pretty cool, the idea of it all. The only problem i found is that it seems one doesn't need to do anything in this game. Coddle the child and he'll be weak, protect the child and he'll be strong. Get up and go make a sandwich while the game sits and plays itself... possibly more interesting results from the sheer random factor. Well made graphically and otherwise, would have preferred more cause and effect if you take my meaning.

One Chance One Chance

it was cool

i gave it a seven, because thats what i think the game deserved. to everyone whining about a replay feature... its called "one chance" not "all the chances you want so dont worry about the choices youre making". and to killjoyisback... have you ever seen i am legend? theres weird ass zombie shits in that movie, i didnt see any in this game

Song of Healing v2 Song of Healing v2

decent

liked it... i wrote this really quickly adn it is far from perfect but i really couldnt be bothered to spend too much time on this

Sting - War Party Sting - War Party

not bad at all

but just to be a prick... if youre using FL to make this every note is a key, its a synth not a real trumpet. also in the music world, key is used to refer to all instruments, even vocals.

Blasphem-E responds:

Ya, I've already talked to Maximus about that. I was aware of both meanings of key but the way I read what he posted I could only see it meaning the one way. So that was my bad in reading, not understanding what key means lol. Thanks for the review

Sasha Simba Ooohh Sasha Simba Ooohh

hahaha

i feckin love this song lol... "its so stupid, and 'sasha, ,simba, oooh' are the only lyrics" ha great dude. that lil kid is a lyrical mastermind

Dvorask responds:

Why thank you XD

Hey Arnold! Hey Arnold!

his hearts in his head...

its like hey arnold meets flapjack