Song of Healing v2 Song of Healing v2

decent

liked it... i wrote this really quickly adn it is far from perfect but i really couldnt be bothered to spend too much time on this

Sting - War Party Sting - War Party

not bad at all

but just to be a prick... if youre using FL to make this every note is a key, its a synth not a real trumpet. also in the music world, key is used to refer to all instruments, even vocals.

Blasphem-E responds:

Ya, I've already talked to Maximus about that. I was aware of both meanings of key but the way I read what he posted I could only see it meaning the one way. So that was my bad in reading, not understanding what key means lol. Thanks for the review

Sasha Simba Ooohh Sasha Simba Ooohh

hahaha

i feckin love this song lol... "its so stupid, and 'sasha, ,simba, oooh' are the only lyrics" ha great dude. that lil kid is a lyrical mastermind

Dvorask responds:

Why thank you XD

Waiting For Leviathan Waiting For Leviathan

WOW!

absolutely incredible... remnids me of my old town... and lifestyle... very well written. lots of feeling, and room for enterpretation. needless to say i love it!

JDsmedicineshow responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you could relate to it.

Punch Out [Remix] Punch Out [Remix]

ALMOST!!!!!

This is very good! Ur almost there! however there are many imperfections that do not match up wit the origional nintendo imperfections.... almost!!

DJ-CawkNBawlz responds:

Hmm? Not sure what you mean by "imperfections that don't match up with the Nintendo imperfections." Thanks for the vote and the input though, it's apprectiated.

Again and Again Rough Chorus Again and Again Rough Chorus

nice

great song but uh... lol at the guy who made the first review for being anal but its funny... keep the song how it is its flawless

Hacsev Jazz Hacsev Jazz

great

i just wish it were longer... :-/

Hacsev responds:

Me too :/

Shiny New Paint Shiny New Paint

sweet track

this track would make sick ambience like to spin some other shit with it. def very smooth/mellow. lovin it, keep up the good work, maybe spice it up a little bit.

bgong responds:

Thank you very much! I've yet to spin this track yet, but i know what you mean. It's going to be featured in a mix by my label pres, james christopher pretty soon. when that happens, i'll be sure to plaster the link anywhere i can :D as for spicing it up...i've been thinking if i can make a drastic enough change to merit a re-submission, i may work on doing that. I'd like to shorten it so i can keep the quality as high as possible, as well as change some of the EQ work, and add in some new stuff. I'll keep it posted. Thanks again for the review :)

{Hollow Man} [NG Cut] {Hollow Man} [NG Cut]

nice job

definitely feelin it, its a little hectic in its shift patterns, but sick just the same

Rucklo - Indestructable Rucklo - Indestructable